Job that is what it comes to your mind when you complete your graduation and you rush for it without thinking once.
Now the question arises here- why you need a job ?
- People may come with different answers
- Life Security Etc.
JOB is not only mere thing that everybody thinks, it is more than that
- You will work 8-9 hours/Day,
- 48-54 hours /Week,
- 192 to 216 hours/Month
and it will increase like this, just imagine these numbers without your interest how you can survive mentally .
You have to spend your rest of your life with it. Think yourself on this line.
so Take time to make decisions so you won’t waste time to regret for it
How you you can do it ?
- After your completion of your study , focus on your interest area .
- Do not , Do not rush for jobs
- Validate more on your career graph and ask for help to seniors/parents or Job consultant.
- Seek their help to identify your core areas and strength. It will help to make your decision on a right path. Job consultant may help you on this as they have understanding of industries and current market scenarios and truly can evaluate your strong areas.
- Then prepare before jumping to the job seekers crowd.
- Proactive approach and preparation can play major role to grab your dream opportunity for rest of your life.