Website One of the Leading IT Services
A Technical Lead (TL) for Client Engagement will drive the company’s automation solution design and delivery by working with engineering teams, client teams and the senior leadership of the company. A TL will typically lead client solution teams to create and deliver complex proprietary systems.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Drive ‘best in class’ automation solution implementation on Companyautomation platform
- Collaborate with client’s business and technical teams on implementation aspects including requirement validation, solution design and validation, external system and environment integration, release planning and technical/ end-user training
- Develop a deep understanding of Company platform, products and associated features and design automation solutions using these products
- Review and contribute to the code, testing, deployment, and support of the solutions.
- Handle technical questions and escalations from clients
- Interact and collaborate with our high-quality technical, engagement, and project management teams across India and the US
- Support the business development and engagement teams on account management by providing technical oversight on growth opportunities.
The ideal Technical Lead will be a mid-tenure engineer who is passionate about leading and guiding high-tech software development teams working on enterprise-grade software solutions. This covers distributed systems, machine learning, NLP, computer vision, programming languages, computer security, networking, cloud computing, analytics, and big data.
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
- 8-14 years of work experience with a good undergrad GPA
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from a top university in one of the following departments (i) Computer Science, (ii) Information Sciences, (iii) Electrical Engineering, (iv) Electronics – or equivalent
- At least 5 years of software development experience in a modern object-oriented programming language
- At least 2 years of experience in leading technical teams, in a customer-facing global delivery environment
- Experience with the complete software development lifecycle
- Experience in designing and building multi-tier applications at an enterprise level
- Experience in working with enterprise architects, business analyst and development teams
- Ability to build and review large enterprise-grade solutions
- High learnability quotient, good value system and must be a disciplined team player
- Hands-on development experience, with a willingness to troubleshoot complex problems
- Experience in building large systems in Python and Go
- Experience in cloud infrastructure like AWS and Azure
- Experience in CI/ CD pipelines and DevOps.
- Experience in automated and manual testing
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org